Field Sales Representative / Marketing Executives- Midlands and London Area
Sales Assistants -Aberdeen Area
Sandrachaircovers Ltd is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of table linen, sofa slip covers, chair covers, backdrop curtains and wedding dresses in the UK supplying quality products at very competitive prices. Great success and continued product range development has resulted in expansion and an urgent need for Sales Assistants -Aberdeen Area, Field Sales and marketing Force across the country especially in the Midlands and London Area.
We are very reputable in the linen and wedding industry with very popular product range which includes:
- Chair Covers in Polyester, Lycra, Scuba, Satin
- Sashes in Organza, Satin & Taffeta
- Tablecloths, Napkins, Overlay, Runners
- Backdrops Curtains
- Wedding Dresses
- Linen and Chair Cover Hire
- Dinning Chair Covers
- Sofa Slip Covers and many more
Job Description- Field Sales and marketing Force
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and prospective customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
· Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
· Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press (local, regional, national and specialist publications) or on the radio depending on the organisation and the campaign.
· Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
Sales Assistants-Aberdeen Area
§ Liaising with clients in all areas of sales
§ Stocking, replenishing of stock
§ Assisting with product selection
§ Processing payments
§ Offering advice to customers;
§ Arranging delivery dates for larger items;
§ Dealing with customer complaints;
§ Monitoring and updating sales records with total precision.
- Overseeing inventory, tracking inventory to ensure sufficient stock to meet demand
- Scrutinizing sales results, trends and key performance indicators.
Full training is provided to give you a good understanding of our product range and the sales skills necessary to enable you to succeed and become part of our established Sales Force. You will always have the regular support of our Management and we offer further programmes designed to help you maximise your earnings potential.
You Must Have:
- Your own car
- Good sales experience
- Effective communication skills
- Permission to work within the UK
- A desire to work hard for the rewards we offer
If you meet all this criteria we would like to speak with you, please get in touch today.
In Return We Offer:
Competitive salary based on experience
We also operate on a performance based structure to give our representatives the drive and motivation they need to be the best they can be
On-going Support and Development
A market leading range of products